Saturday, August 22, 2009

August 13, 2009 - Living For Jesus is AAAACccccckkkkk!! Fun!


I got behind AGAIN?? How did that happen? Now that I am 35...I'm slipping. As of 13, August, 2009 - I am THIRTY - FIVE YEARS OLD!! Not really - well, really 35, not really *old* - you know...

My brother Joseph, bless his little pea pickin' heart - has a thing with flames, fire - and apparently sending me birthday cards with a fire them - last year it was a Homer Simpson (when a fire starts to burn, there's a lesson you must learn, something something then you'll see, you'll avoid catastrophe...point being he couldn't remember what the something was...) - this year it's another singing Simpson's card (and I don't watch the Simpson's but I still got it) that says, "This is my swingset, this is my sandbox, I'm not allowed to go in the deep end, that's where I saw the Leprechaun. He told me to BURN things." Cover shown, inside says, "Birthday candles taste like burning."

I love Joe :)

1 comment:

listgirl said...

Happy belated birthday AmyJo!