You can blue tooth images to it (unless you have an iPhone). You can direct connect just about any digi cam and print - but you CANNOT connect via usb to a computer and print. The thing is basically a portable, on the go, printer.
SO what do I do when my non bluetooth netbook has the pics I want to print? Well, I email them to my phone and print and then when I get a bunch of mini prints to put under the frontplate of my WACOM tablet! Wahoo! It's cute, I have never put anything under the cover before, but I was inspired today, I enjoy looking at random shots of this and that - and most were the poor quality images from the phone itself anyhow...
Some details about my PoGo...
- First off, even when images print out less than perfect and sometimes even poorly, I LOVE IT!
- Ruby is using ONLY these prints in her school/handwriting scrapbook. It keeps it simple, uniform and messless - peel backing off of photo and stick it down. Done deal.
- It prints ONLY 2x3 photos, and ONLY on the special ZINK paper - from walmart $12 for 30 sheets, from Amazon.com $19.99 for 80 sheets (free shipping if you buy 2) The ink is IN THE PAPER.
- The PoGo is SMALL, it fits in purse, backpack, pocket if you really want to about 3 x 5 x 1
- bluetooth...from any phone but iPhone apparently (sorry Mr. Hinkel).
- CORDLESS it will print 5 or 6 prints (sometimes more) from the battery - before needing recharged, charges in under 2 hours, handy for printing a quick pick you took of someone you just ran into that you might not see again for a while and you got a cute shot of their kids and your kids all being cute - so you don't have to email it, or mail a print later, you can just hand it to them. Kids love this.
- all of my children can operate the machine
- my husband can operate the machine
- and finally, you too could make a cool collage for your wacom tablet (or stick them to the wall, or ceiling, or whatever)
link 1 to printer (black)
link 2 to printer/camera black
link 3 to printer red
link 4 to printer bundle in pink with carry pouch and 40 sheets of paper - keep in mind I paid nearly this much for just the printer and 10 sheets lol