Friday, October 23, 2009

October 11, 2009 - Living For Jesus is Fun!


We spent the afternoon with Cousin Audrey, went to Goodwill, right across the street from this awesome Chinese Restaurant, Eng's, at the end of Commercial in Salem - in case you want to eat the *brain* soup like I did (aka, wontons) - Audrey was SO FUNNY! I asked what she wanted to eat and she said, "Chinese." So I explained that, yeah, we're in a Chinese restaurant, you will be eating Chinese food, but do you want chicken, rice, veggies, noodles...and she shouted back, "NO! I SAID I WANT CHINESE!!"

So, I repeated my request, "do you want CHINESE chicken? CHINESE rice? CHINESE veggies?..." then we made progress. So I inquired about tea and she said, "No thanks, I'd like a cup of coffee please..." Until it was explained that Chinese people drink tea...then tea was cool with her as well :D

No comments: