Friday, October 23, 2009

October 12, 2009 - Living For Jesus is Fun

Hmm. Can't find the photo from this day - but I will warn you now, I have started taking some of the daily photos with, GASP, REAL FILM!! That's right folks. It all started when I accidentally bid on a lens I thought I was getting for my sad little rebel, and when I was paying for it, I realized it was not an EF mount, it was a bayonette FD mount...so I googled it and it turns out it goes on this older model 35mm Canon that's moving into "collectable," and I just so happen to have that mount on my Canon T50, 35mm camera. Sweet.

SO, I have been shooting with the T50 a little using my new cute little 50mm f/1.8 lens :) I like it :D You never REALLY know what you are going to get. Development day should be fun :D

No comments: