Monday, March 8, 2010

March 7 & 8, 2010

0307101752a
You know, I know some people who have to even wait until APRIL 3RD for this…so they can have 3G coverage.
I will wait until 2012 and buy a used one lol :)
Photo taken of column in Register Guard paper.

03081011319501
And here it is folks, 03.08.2010 – my view from the waiting room at Bay Clinic. Since I have been coughing and hacking and coughing and wheezing since last Tuesday, I promised family members I would have it checked out…and the nice nurse decided not to look too much into why my lungs are burning, hurting, rattling and wheezy, BECAUSE, apparently I also have a sinus infection – and it is her belief that treating the sinusitis will take care of the lung issue. In 3 weeks if it hasn’t (or if I get worse in the next few days) then they’ll try a chest x-ray or something to take a closer look. That way, we can bill the insurance TWO office visits for the same sickness instead of just one, right? I believe the pharmaceutical companies are in league with wall street. Now, this could all be REALLY AWFUL – but it is absolutely beautiful to LOOK outside – pretty sun, pretty flowers – and I get to be inside where it’s warm to enjoy it. It’s not warm out there.
In other news, I accidentally shot what I thought was an entire roll of film, however, there wasn’t any film in the camera. Oops. So I loaded a roll and started over. :D Now I am sitting in a sea of 35mm SLR cameras from the 80s.

No comments: