Sunday, April 11, 2010

CATCH UP…March 17 – April 4th, 2010 (oops)

IMG_4449 Monika didn’t forget it was St. Patrick’s day – she even brought all of her stuff to paint up everyone else that closed :) March 17, 2010

IMG_4532

Our bridge has AWESOME architectural features (North Bend, OR) – during a walk with Sandy –

March 18, 2010

 

IMG_4609 I wasn’t feeling well, but being tired of sinus yuck and sneezing – we decided to go lie on the beach instead of in bed since the sun was out and we need to take advantage of these things – Ruby’s nose itched. They weren’t sick, they were playing in the sand. March 19, 2010

Image0045

I decided today, March 20, 2010 – that I really need a new and dust free scanner…the kind that also does NEGATIVES :D The photo places scan them at an incredibly SMALL resolution – almost unbelievable. Wonder why they even bother.

 

IMG_5112 March 21, 2010 – Kortni & Rob’s wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner – it RAINED most of the day…

IMG_5635

BUT on Monday, March 22, 2010 – the sun came out for Kortni & Rob’s beautiful wedding at the beach!!

 

 

IMG_6558 And the Gino’s reader board dedicated to Kortni & Rob :D – March 23, 2010

IMG_6564

March 24, 2010 – Cute sisters. Sometimes Abby doesn’t look as thrilled as Abigail :D

 

 

IMG_6599 Let’s skip the 25th and 26th until the film gets back…and go directly to Ron in his Vortex impression on the 27th.

IMG_6652

Photo of Ruby’s awesome artwork for the 28th :D

 

 

 

March 29th either didn’t happen OR it’s on film. We’ll see how that turned out. March 30th is also missing. In fact I just discovered that I am nearly missing all of my photos from March 21 – no clue where I put those, hope I uploaded them to flickr…could have sworn I went through them all. The film will be done Monday, it’ll be just like Christmas seeing what we ended up with.

March 31, 2010

IMG_6755 Now, April Fool’s Day – I always forget things like this – and for me, all day was BECKY’S 20th BIRTHDAY – but the girls all went trick-or-treating. They scored dark chocolate turtles and jelly belly jelly beans…it pays to go right before Easter :D

IMG_6803

April 2nd didn’t happen…okay, so it did, but it’s on film. I’m going to have to start carrying a journal in the camera bag so I can mark down what I shot where and with which camera…I had 6 film cameras in the bag with film in them. Now I only have 3? loaded, but it’s still confusing – and would be nice to log what my settings were each time too, especially with the chajka II since it’s focus is based on distance (in meters) and that can be a little tricky for someone like me who’s terrible at judging distance in inches and feet, let alone doing the metric conversion :D April 3rd, Kurt got to use the 7D at the Sause egg hunt – he got me taking photos with the chajka :D

April 4th, 2010IMG_6924

Camden got totally stomped at Monopoly. I love my  new brother Rob. :)

No comments: