Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 10, 2009 - Living For Jesus Is Fun

Happy Mother's Day - I hope you all spent it happy and healthy and for those of you who spent it ILL like ME - I am so very sorry (I hope your lil' ones let you rest). I thought I was just sleepy, and I was late for church because of it, then when I got there, I felt kinda' woozy and realized I also had a fever - but praise God, I lived through it - instead of fancy lunch out, we came home and had pbj (and a supplement of drive through taco bell new grilled chicken burritos and tacos) and a NAP!! Hallelujah, I love naps!

Roses were handed out to all of the ladies at this morning's service...and Camden thought it would be fun to present me with one like this...

1 comment:

listgirl said...

I'm sorry you were sick for Mother's Day AJ! But at least there was Taco Bell. And Roses.