Friday, July 3, 2009

June 28, 2009 - Living For Jesus is Fun


I made Patricia pose because I think reflections in the water on the sand are cool. Unfortunately, neither of us was paying attention to the BIG water and a wave came in and we got wet feet/legs (not over the knee) but for those of you who DON'T know - Oregon Ocean water is COLD. Not warm, not warmish, not sorta' cold, it's MAKE YOUR BONES ACHE COLD even in the summer :) That doesn't necessarily make it bad...she still looks good :D

1 comment:

listgirl said...

Didn't your mama ever tell you to never turn your back on the ocean? Hee hee. This happened to my sister's family once, and I caught it on the camera. Nice photo! And since I know that the water is cold even here in San Diego, I know it's even COLDER further up north!