Friday, July 3, 2009

June 29, 2009 - Living For Jesus is Fun

Well, I seemed to have LOST my Monday photo. Go figure. A couple months ago, I might have panicked, today, I'm thinking it's par for the course, whatever. I can tell you about Monday...Cam was still sick. He didn't get up until around 2. I was leaving for work around 6 - but got to go in early, and left the house around 3:30 and close Gino's which was pretty much DEAD all night :D But I got to work with Janice and Becky and we didn't have any angry customers, mistakes, madness nor mahem - so it was all good :D Stopped at Taco Bell on the way home because Abby was texting from Kurt's phone and she wanted a snack, she insisted that Daddy & Cam were "dead" sleeping and didn't need anything, so I got extra snacks for them, because I KNOW KURT'S NOSE :) And he was happy to munch down Cheesy Double Beef Burrito... :) Sorry I can't find you the pics...

No comments: