Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 10, 2009 - Living For Jesus is Fun


Gentlemen from Connect I Cut ...I AM SOOOO SORRY, I misplaced your email address. But here you have them folks, hungry guys from Connecticut, on their way up the west coast. They flew into Ontario, CA and were going to fly back out of...Seattle, WA when they got there. Got to Gino's just after we closed, but before the door was locked...and the oven was still hot so we fixed 'em a *BULLDOG* (thanks Dad for picking a custom pizza that requires us to take EVERYTHING out again) to go with some Diet Pepsi and they were happy campers :)

And for those that are not figuring out Connect I Cut - Blogger thought Connecticut was too long to fit into my template, so I used a funny (at least I think it's funny) from 4th grade. Because if you Connect, I cut...we spell it correctly :D

No comments: