Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October 24, 2009 - Living For Jesus is Fun



Have I mentioned the netbook crashed? 48 hours of data recovery on every memory card I had...kiss what whas on the hard drive good-bye (does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? Is the information on the crashed hard drive necessary for my eternal salvation? NO. it crashed. bummer. moving on...)

I recovered enough photos that I'm happy, some that weren't recovered are posted on the blog and my memory isn't really all that bad...besides, my kids are cute every day - and don't really change a whole lot in 1 month :D

So what I'm really saying is I HAVE NO CLUE what photo I took on this day (haven't sorted that out yet). We'll come back to October 24th when I find that photo :D

AHHHH - due to the data recovery, I was NOT USING A CAMERA to take photos because you are supposed to immediately stop using the data storage you want to try and recover, as soon as you realize you are going to need to recover...so cell phone photo. At 11:25 PM I realized I was left with cell phone photos as a last resort :D

No comments: