Sunday, March 15, 2009

March 15, 2009 - Living For Jesus is Fun

So, today, of all the photos I could have taken during church (including the ones I was supposed to be taking) I really kept being drawn back to this pair of boots. I kept seeing them out of the corner of my eye and thought...hmmm...new boots, those would look really cool in black and white...

Bad angle. Bad light. and there was no way I was going to lie under one pew to get a better angle and make myself completely obvious - nor did I want to go say, "Hey - I like your boots - wanna' pose from the knee down for me??" - Not exactly worship worthy communication for the sanctuary (we'll try that later in the week over coffee or something).

Anyhow, this is the shot I sneaked...and was caught as soon as the shutter fired(like THAT has ever stopped me), so I confessed I was taking a photo of his boots. Then I brought it home and make it black and white. AND because it's not completely what I wanted...I may try to restage it and get Bry to come and shoot with me just for fun!

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

wow your new shoes are looking great!!