Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4, 2009 - Living For Jesus Is Fun

SO, this morning started much earlier than I had hoped. You see, if I was a *good wife* I would be up EVERY MORNING with my husband...he gets up at 4:30 ish...to get ready for work and grab something for lunch before he has to be out the door at 5:30 AM. No, I don't fix his lunch on a regular basis...but I assure you, he doesn't go hungry. ANYHOW, this morning he got up and was trying to be all quiet and get ready without waking me because I have been tired and just not feeling up to par - and he was doing a really great job UNTIL he tried to find his glasses in the dark. He knocked over his cup of tea from last night that he fell asleep before he drank - RIGHT ONTO MY HEAD!! Cold tea in the face at 5. Wowzers. SO, the photo of the day is of the things he knocked over in the dark before I made him turn on the light to find his glasses...and get me a towel :) Such a refreshing wake up...

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

oh dear - poor girl - cold tea in the face and early in the morning OMG.... sorry, but it sounds funny... ;-))