Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 13, 2009 - Living For Jesus is Fun

I'm not much of a soda drinker, but I had some acetaminophen that I wanted to take for my headache and throbbing punctured foot tonight - and the only places open were drive thrus...and I didn't want to pay *an extra twenty five cents for eight extra ounces of watered down cherry coke* so I had Cam run up to the $0.40 machine with two quarters...and we got a rootbeer :D

Remember when they were only a quarter? Well, thank you Lord that they are still under $0.50 because...THAT'S ALL THE CHANGE I HAD TO SPARE TONIGHT! That one can was enough for me to share with Cam and Kurt when I got home (mostly because Kurt was really just talking in his sleep, thought he wanted it, took a drink and handed it back in robot fashion...otherwise he'd have returned an empty can).

No comments: