Sunday, April 19, 2009

April 18, 2009 - Living For Jesus is Fun

The bonfire...Brother & Sister Whitley suggested it...then had to be called and reminded to show up! FUN TIMES! Kurt wasn't feeling well but made me this fine skewer for the roasting event before the kids and I took off - it's not welded...wish we could figure out what happened to the ones he had welded...they were super cool (stainless steel with the prongs bent back up toward the handle so you couldn't stab anyone on accident and your food didn't fall off). Anyhow, you have to admit, this is pretty red neck clever :D

Stainless steel fork attached to steel square iron rod *like maybe sort of like rebar* and a hose clamp...dude. I totally rock with my red neck gear at these events - what a crafty man I have!

1 comment:

listgirl said...

Ha ha, that makes for a very clever makeshift roasting skewer! How "MacGyver" of Kurt!