Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2, 2009 - Living For Jesus is Fun

YAY! I stuck my turtle on my car today! Bought it in Hawaii (as my souvenir) and it floated around the house for the past month (or so) and finally wound up in my purse, and today - made it onto the window! The biggest hassle was that I'm blond and I couldn't decide where I should stick the sucker - so today, I made an executive decision and just dried off a spot and stuck it without any real thought nor consideration (until after it was stuck, then I thought, hmmm...wonder if that's in the path of my wipers).

Afterward - I thought - cool, you can see the cloudy/clear (for the moment) skies, the trees - and other cool stuff in the reflection on the windows :D

1 comment:

Sujomi said...

Looks like a good spot to me. The reflections on the windows look really nice.