Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 17, 2009 - Living For Jesus Is Fun













It's work related. This is the "sheeter," aka "the dough machine" at Gino's Pizza - I only rolled my fingers up one time - and the first couple hours it didn't hurt a whole lot, but man was it stinging after that - until I mentioned to Hank (my nurse, in ER) that it was starting to sting - and he came around with lidocaine - jolly good stuff that numbs-it-up-stuff!! I prayed that God would take the pain away and keep it after the lidocaine wore off - and He did SO WELL that I was actually starting to think I had nerve damage - it never hurt again. Four stitches in my index finger, a flat middle finger and a little bruising on the rest [lots of bruising on the 2 really damaged digits] , August 2008, and I can almost make a fist again - PRAISE GOT!!

No comments: