Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8, 2009 - Living For Jesus is Fun!













Not the best photo in the world, to get that I would need a tripod and to go outside to take the photo instead of shooting on self timer through 2 sets of windows with spiderwebs between them - but I'm NOT GOING OUTSIDE in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT DURING THE STORM to get a photo of what I see when I'm lying in my bed at night - wide awake. Actually - the angle I see it from is almost impossible to photograph because Kurt moves on his side of the bed too much for the camera to remain still - anyhow, this is still cool enough - my view of swaying trees from the bed during the storm. Helps me remember that I am small and HE IS BIGGER than I could ever imagine and I am so thankful for His hand in my life and the blessings He pours out upon my head - we are sheltered from the storm, we are warm, we are dry - we are amazingly and wonderfully BLESSED :)

No comments: